Every morning my daughters pick out their outfits and everyday each outfit is different! They have their own sense of style! Some days their outfits really work together and other days they are wild, and crazy (I want to make them change)! Recently they received pieces of Matilda Jane Clothing: Paint by Numbers Collection. We have fallen in love with Matilda Jane because the pieces are vibrant, colorful, youthful, unique and GORGEOUS!
Matilda Jane Clothing is made to mix and match. That means no more fighting with mom. The phrase “You are not wearing that out of this house” may disappear from a Matilda Jane mom’s vocabulary (it did for me). Mix and match is just what my girls did with The Monica Dress, the Razberry Big Ruffles Pants and the Nancy in Burgundy pieces! They wore the Matilda Jane pieces together or paired them with other pieces from their closet depending on the occasion! Here are the looks they created (pictured below L to R):
- Party Time: The Monica Dress with a pair of purple tights and her favorite flats.
- Relaxing Saturday: To keep her hair out of her face while reading she wore the Nancy in Burgundy as a headband. She also wore the The Monica Dress with a pair of leggings!
- Headed to School: She wore the The Monica Dress with the Razberry Big Ruffles Pants to keep her legs extra warm while staying comfortable for school. She decided to use the Nancy in Burgundy as a belt.
- Family Friday: She wanted to wear her FAVORITE Monica Dress to show off at family friday! She was working on an art piece which reminded me of a Paint by Number piece.
- Yoga Club: My oldest joined Yoga Club at school so she has to wear loose, comfortable clothing the days she goes. One morning she laid out the Razberry Big Ruffles Pants with her Dance Studio tank with a gap cable sweater over it!
- Simple and Sweet: My youngest chose to wear the Razberry Big Ruffles Pants with her favorite white lace top. Very cute!
To purchase: Matilda Jane Clothing is not sold in stores. First you have to find a Trunk Keeper. Once you find a Trunk Keeper, you can order items from our one-of-a-kind collections by attending or hosting an in-home Trunk Show, or by directly contacting a Trunk Keeper with your online Wish List!
To see the latest collections or to find out more visit www.matildajaneclothing.com!
“I want her to love what she is wearing and be proud of how she looks…I want MJC to showcase the sweetness of the child…I want your little girls not to fight with you on what to wear…I want her to be comfortable and I want her to be happy!” – Denise DeMarchis, Founder and Designer
Thank you for sharing your beautiful clothing. Your mission was accomplished with my girls. They always wear their pieces with a smile on their face!
GIVEAWAY: One lucky reader will have the chance to win a $50 Matilda Jane Clothing Gift Card! Click HERE to enter! Giveaway begins today and ends February 7 at 11:59 pm! Good luck!
Disclaimer: I did not receive compensation for this post. I received samples for review and a gift card for one lucky reader All opinions expressed are my own. Information italics came from a press letter I received.