Aside from the snowflake lights that hang from our window, all the Christmas decorations are down. The hardest part for my daughter is taking the beautiful Holiday photo cards of friends and family off the wall. We like to keep them as long as possible but they always end up all over the apartment. This year I decided to make her a photo book with all the cards so that we can keep them for a while and they won’t be everywhere. It was easy to make. All you need is a hole puncher and a binder ring. Punch the corners of the cards and put them on the clip. At the end put your family card (if you have extras or made one) on the front for the cover of the book. My daughter loves her book!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Love the emerald satchel from @camsatchelco on @lilstylefile! enter to win one here : thelittlestylefile.com/2013/05/17/cam… 1 day ago
- Had a great time @themoms #epicmamarazzi! Loved @EpicTheMovie and my girls are telling everyone they met @pitbull! http://t.co/7DeUFEUORn 2 days ago
- RT @thevintagepearl: 100% of each necklace sold will be donated to help aid tornado victims- thevintagepearl.com/love-for-Oklah… http://t.co/DZYlRSO7YC 3 days ago
- Enter the @QuinnyUSA #Yezz #giveaway wp.me/p1XtzY-1sJ 3 days ago
- Keeping busy while waiting for the doctor at our annual #foodallergy appointment. http://t.co/lr06jOXffK 3 days ago