One of my greatest memories of my grandfather was his love for origami. He loved to fold. If he gave us a present he put it in an origami box and if he gave us money he made us an origami wallet. He made cranes, dolls, flowers, boats, you name it and he tried to teach my brothers and I on several occasions but we never mastered it. Unfortunately he passed away before Maddie and Pela were born so they did not get to know him. This morning I was checking my e-mail and came across this Origami Lesson Event at Bit’z Kids. I immediately signed them up. It will be a great opportunity to tell them about my childhood memories with their great-grandfather. I can’t wait to check it out and do a little Spring shopping while I am in there!
- Love the emerald satchel from @camsatchelco on @lilstylefile! enter to win one here : thelittlestylefile.com/2013/05/17/cam… 2 hours ago
- Had a great time @themoms #epicmamarazzi! Loved @EpicTheMovie and my girls are telling everyone they met @pitbull! http://t.co/7DeUFEUORn 1 day ago
- RT @thevintagepearl: 100% of each necklace sold will be donated to help aid tornado victims- thevintagepearl.com/love-for-Oklah… http://t.co/DZYlRSO7YC 2 days ago
- Enter the @QuinnyUSA #Yezz #giveaway wp.me/p1XtzY-1sJ 2 days ago
- Keeping busy while waiting for the doctor at our annual #foodallergy appointment. http://t.co/lr06jOXffK 2 days ago